Databerry an innovator in the web solutions and e-commerce communications and is looking for a Senior Administrator with Enterprise knowledge and is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Administrator to bring their automation passion to our company. Become part of a collaborative team that manages infrastructure for production and development sites. The opportunity will provide the selected candidate with skillset growth while innovating the platform and market all while supporting activities within Windows/Linux server systems environment across multiple locations.
- Participation in an “on call” rotation, the ability to provide availability after-hours, and include enforcement of Databerry Center Operations enterprise standards, policies, and procedures
- Break fix scheduled maintenance all remote work through SSH/RDP
- Automate and Manage Infrastructure Platforms
- Troubleshoot server issues and investigate root causes of incidents
- Develop/Architect migration strategy to cloud based services
- Participate in hardware lifecycle management (highly virtualized environment)
- Recommend, Update and Develop SOPs (improve efficiency, security, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience
- Fluent in AD (design, implementation, and troubleshooting)
- Virtualization experience, (Hyper-V a plus)
- PowerShell, Python, Bash, or other scripting experience
- MS Windows Server Technology at an enterprise level (2003, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016)
- Windows Clustering (MSSQL and Hyper V/VMWare)
- Knowledge of best practices for high availability and fault tolerance
Knowledge and Experience:
- Server Setup New boxes, Clean up old boxes, and migrations (Windows)
- Virtualization experience, LXC or Docker
- Cloud Platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting and troubleshooting production servers in a live environment
- Ability to work within a 24/7 production environment
- Network Administration experience.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying, and troubleshooting the following: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VLANs, IIS, Apache, Nginx
- WAMP setup Updates/Upgrades which includes IIS/Nginx/Apache support
- Platform Support of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento e.g. install/ updates/upgrades/patches.
- SSL certificate installs/management
- MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL database technologies support
- GitLab, management server experience
- File/Folder Permissions/Group Policies and FTP Server setup / configure
- BA in computer science or related field a preferred
- Microsoft Certifications (e.g. MCSE, MCSA) preferred
- Additional related certifications are a plus
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, however, we are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.
Databerry is an equal opportunity employer.
(Please* No 3rd Party Candidates/Recruiters)
If you have the appropriate skill set for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We will review your resume and if we determine that you are a possible match, we will contact you.