About the Company:
Databerry (a Kessel Enterprises company) is an exciting, fast growing company whose clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and share a common goal: they want to make the most of their marketing dollars. Databerry provides this by delivering next-generation performance through their award-winning solution platforms which simplify the deployment of mobile applications, application management, websites and web marketing solutions on a global scale.
In addition to providing cloud-based enterprise mobility, solution platforms, and support services, Databerry also builds custom websites and mobile apps for clients that increase their productivity and enable them to promote and market their products/services effectively on any scale, be it local, national, or global.
The Partnership Program Manager is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Databerry’s Channel Partner Program, including program requirements, policies, partner benefits, partner management tools, and transaction process requirements.
Working closely with a cross-functional team of Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, and Technical Support/Training personnel, this individual will build and roll out a scalable program to grow Databerry’s mobile Cloud based Web Solutions sales through a newly-created Channel Partner network.
In this role, the Partner Account Manager will act as the primary contact for a portfolio of multiple Databerry partners, located throughout the US and Canada. Those partners are typical VARs and/or Managed Service Providers (MSPs). This telesales-based role covers all aspects of growing and nurturing the relationships with existing partner accounts (executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support, etc.). The Partner Account Manager is expected to drive “everything that needs to be done” in order for the partner to grow its Mobility practice with Databerry. The Partner Account Manager is the liaison between those partners and Databerry, but will rely upon many internal teams at Databerry to get the job done (technical teams, marketing teams, etc.).
The Partner Account Manager will interact daily with other key members of the Databerry team (Regional Sales Director, Channel Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Marketing, PM). A key measurement of success will be driving sales performance of the partners to reach and exceed Databerry’s revenue targets.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of aspects of all managed partner/client portfolios
- Provide regular improvement of the Databerry “footprint” within all managed partner/client accounts
- Provide assistance with the development of overall strategies and partner/client programs
- Provide assistance in identifying key partners/clients to recruit into Databerry’s channel partner programs and initiatives
- Provide assistance in executing appropriate go-to-marketing initiatives and strategies to create new partnership incentives and strengthen Databerry’s alignment with stakeholders
- Work with clients/partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and targeted accounts sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives
- Make recommendations to improve strategic clients/partners market penetration
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve client/partner issues
- Maintain and improve client/partner satisfaction ratings
- Develop, deploy, and manage best practices for PP expansion for clients/partners in all phases
- Work with finance and legal teams to develop clent/partner program policies, procedures and incentive programs
- Create and refine PP value propositions and key messages for clients/partners
- Proven ability to build and manage a business in all phases – including planning, pipeline building, accurate forecasting, communicating results, and escalations
- Excellent communication (verbal, written), presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven interpersonal skills that enable the building of working relationships with individuals and operational teams in multiple areas, including sales, marketing, and executive venues
- The ability to be a strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer-centric focus
- The ability to balance multiple tasks within tight deadlines and limited budgets
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience recruiting new partners and managing existing ones
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS model, PaaS Model and Cloud services
- Spanish is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Sales required
- MBA preferred but not required
- Spanish language fluency is a plus
- Salary based on skill-set and experience
- 1099-part time
- W-2 full time
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, however, we are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.
Databerry is an equal opportunity employer.
(Please* No 3rd Party Candidates/Recruiters)
If you have the appropriate skill set for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We will review your resume and if we determine that you are a possible match, we will contact you.