Databerry is currently looking for a senior-level .NET application developer with Windows Administration experience. As this is a senior-level position, extensive multidisciplinary experience needs to be coupled with the proven ability to tackle big projects from inception to completion, including full-scale deployment. A successful candidate has to be able to provide around-the-clock computationally intensive services, top-notch on-the-fly troubleshooting, and effective professional communication at all times. Additional experience with performance analysis, rapid scalability, system administration, and infrastructure/support systems is also appreciated. As this position is critically important to Databerry’s continued success, only candidates that meet most of the required skills below will be considered.
- .NET development and database management of Microsoft SQL-MYSQL-PostgreSQL-MariaDB client projects
- Monitoring and proving required servicing of client projects
- End-to-end performance tuning of client projects
- On-call and after-hours support for client projects as needed
- Developing tools to aid in the automation, monitoring and deployment of client projects
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years working with frameworks/CMS systems (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap, Sitefinity, DNN, Angular, Umbraco)
- 2+ years of Windows Server system administration and Enterprise Virtualization (EV)
- Experience working on API integration projects using RESTful, SOAP, and XML
- Mobile Development Experience a plus but not required (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile Platforms)
- Experience monitoring and updating change request and trouble tickets for mobile portal systems
- Active Directory and / LDAP knowledge a plus
- Cross-functional knowledge in networking, SANs, global load balancing, and databases a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment using an OOP programming methodology
- A strong understanding of enterprise security best practices and how to effectively assess, protect, and monitor corporate resources
- Extensive knowledge of mobile handsets, web browsers and related technologies preferred
- A proven ability to develop in HA (high availability) and DR (disaster recovery) environments
- A working knowledge of multiple scripting languages
- The ability to mentor less-experienced developers as needed
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast-paced, growing, and evolving service delivery system
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple client projects throughout their entire life cycle (from initial planning to full-scale deployment)
- The ability to work well with people, either individually, or as part of a group
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
- The ability to quickly asses’ problems in client projects, determine their root cause, and provide effective and timely resolution
- BA in computer science or (related field preferred or equivalent experience)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) preferred
- Additional certifications appreciated
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, however, we are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.
Databerry is an equal opportunity employer.
(Please* No 3rd Party Candidates/Recruiters)
If you have the appropriate skill set for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We will review your resume and if we determine that you are a possible match, we will contact you.