About the Company:
Databerry (a Kessel Enterprises company) is a professional, fast-growing company having clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Databerry is fulfilling the goal by delivering next-generation performance through their award-winning solution platforms that simplify the deployment of mobile applications, application management, websites and web marketing solutions on a global scale.
About the Job:
The Account Executive (AE) will drive the full sales cycle to (hunt, win, and grow) new business logos. Utilizes industry and strategic knowledge to acquire new customers and develop deep relationships with prospects, gaining knowledge and understanding of industry challenges and long and short-term objectives in order to present viable solutions. Leverages an established network of references to win deals. Navigates and manages sales cycles that average 1 – 6 months. Lives and demonstrates Databerry’s trademark “Databerry Difference”.
Account Executive “Databerry Difference” Responsibilities:
- Will be accountable for becoming an expert on the Databerry portfolio in order to prospect/win new ENTERPRISE business in assigned territory/vertical and further grow these accounts as technology and needs change.
- Will exercise self-discipline daily in their role by gaining proper business knowledge to further understand the customer needs in order to recommend solutions that will specifically address the customer’s business and operational needs.
- Will be high-performing and motivated to meet and exceed the assigned quota within the enterprise market and assigned territory/vertical.
- Will maintain proper reporting hygiene within all systems (ie: Dynamics) necessary to remain organized and effective.
- Will be an Entrepreneur creating innovative ways and means of selling the Databerry portfolio.
- Will be proactive and develop territory/vertical plans to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within the accounts.
- Will collaborate with appropriate contacts within the prospective customer in order to completely understand the business needs,
- Will be committed to customer success.
- Will be a passionate learner, rooted in the customer’s business to provide unbiased solutions and services.
- Will collaborate with external partners to expand viable solutions/services to our customers.
- Will close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders.
- Will consistently adopt new technologies and evolving services while leading the entire sales process for all Databerry solutions, particularly large, complex, multi-cloud pursuits requiring cross-functional collaboration.
- Will collaborate with the GTM and other internal teams to effectively prospect and close targeted enterprise accounts.
- Will be a part of the Databerry team-consistently doing the right thing for our customers, communities, and each other.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field required-. at the hiring manager’s discretion, 4 years of additional professional sales experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience track record of successfully meeting and exceeding an individual quota.
- Minimum 5 years of proven success selling Cloud services and solutions to VP and C-level executives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience hunting and winning complex enterprise sales using solution selling techniques within an assigned territory or vertical.
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience developing an assigned territory and/or vertical from ground-zero.
- Thorough understanding of cloud and related technologies-ability to constantly learn/adopt new technologies and offerings.
- Proven experience working with external partners.
- Proficiency/proper reporting hygiene in CRM and other system applications
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, however, we are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.
Databerry is an equal opportunity employer.
(Please* No 3rd Party Candidates/Recruiters)
If you have the appropriate skill set for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We will review your resume and if we determine that you are a possible match, we will contact you.